• Oulu is one of the regional Finnish ProAgria Centres
• Leadership, planning, monitoring, development and consulting services
• The services focus on developing rural and agricultural businesses
• Turnover of 50 million euros, Oulu 5 million euros
• 107,000 members, Oulu 7 500 members
• 650 Employees, Oulu 80 Employees
ProAgria Oulu is part of the nationwide ProAgria. We offer a wide range of advisory services for the Oulu Region’s farms and rural enterprises. Our staff, around 80 experts, work across the region and are available at our 14 offices.
Oulu Fishery Centre (Oulun Kalatalouskeskus) also operate within the organization. Oulu Fishery Centre is a regional advisory organisation promoting and working for the fishery chain of the Oulu Region’s inland waters in connection with ProAgria Oulu.
Our purpose is to improve business competitiveness and profitability of our customers and partners, and to promote sustainable development and well-being. All this we can achieve together!